ViraPath H&E Analysis detects epithelial regions, lumen, and tumoral cells of the hemotoxylin eosin stained tissues. The tumoral cell nuclei and all the tumoral regions calculated. The tumoral nuclei are classified according to Notthingam pleomorphism criteria.
1) Glanduler(Acinar)/Tubuler Differentiation
- Skor 1: >75% of tumor area forming glandular/tubular structures
- Skor 2: 10%-75% of tumor area forming glandular/tubular structures
- Skor 3: <10% of tumor area forming glandular/tubular structures
2) Nuklear Pleomophism
- Skor 1: Small regular uniform cell,
- Skor 2: Moderate nuclear size and variation,
- Skor 3: Marked nuclear variation.
3) Mitotic Count
- Skor 1: 0-9 mitoses/10hpf,
- Skor 2: 10-19 mitoses/10hpf,
- Skor 3: 20>mitoses/10hpf.
Tubule formation, nuclear pleomorphism and mitotic count are separetely evaluated between 1 and 3. Their sum reaches a total score of 3 to 9. Notthingam Histological Grade; Score 3 to 5: Grade 1, Score 6 to 7: Grade 2, Score 8 to 9: Grade 3.
Virasoft takes the power of major technology companies and it is supported by expert patalogs in reputable university hospitals.