Display Multiple Slides: Up to 9 slides can be viewed on the same screen at the same time.
Add Annotations: Add freehand drawings and notes on the area of interest.
View Serial Tissue Sections: View and analyze the serial sections of the same tissue stained with various stains at the same time.
Slide Preview Panel: Open any slide by double-clicking on it from the slide preview page.
Navigation: Navigate easily on the images of the digitized slides by zoom in, zoom out, and rotation.
- The place where digitzed slide images are displayed.
- Support any image formats.
- Opens up to 9 slides one one screen.
- Enables navigating ont the digitized slides and adding annotations on the interested area.
- Assits navigating through the slide by adding markers ont the navigated areas.
- Allows adding annotations such as free hand drawings or taking notes, zooming in or out and rotating images.
- Saves the annotated images in JPEG2000i Tiff or DICOM formats.
- Allow changing image settings such as RGB, hue, saturation and color channels such as DAB, Eosin.
- Uploads the digitized image along with the analysis results, and annotations to the server.
- Downloads the analyzed images and their scorings from the server to your computer.
- Can link multiple images, run different analysis on each image and more synchronously.
Virasoft takes the power of major technology companies and it is supported by expert pathologists in reputable university hospitals.